Here at TISS...

Here I am, sitting in a rented room in Mumbai city, sipping black coffee with my friends.

It's not even been a month at TISS and I feel like Mumbai was meant to be.
TISS culture is unique. I've met people from too many backgrounds, various age groups and probably all states and a few other nationalities.

Image result for TISS mumbai

TISS is laid back and on point at the same time. Lectures, meetings, journals on one hand... adda with chai-tapri, late-night movies and on-campus hangout spots on the other

Its all about debates, classes and rushing at day-time, while things switch to lazy walks, silent library chats and take out cravings by nighttime.

If you're the nerdy kind that likes to play sports, you'll find your place here. If you're the extrovert that likes a long lazy afternoon sometimes, you'll find your place here. Even if you're the ambivert who doesn't know where he/she belongs, TISS will feel like home to you.

Image result for TISS mumbai

Of all the things and experiences that TISS had led to, I think the best part is finding like-minded people. We all came together faster than you could say "friends". I have never met a group so diverse, yet open-minded before. They study and play, they work and crib, they discuss and explain, they never give up. Ranging from engineers to geographers we've become like this set of people whose lives just intertwined together over the first 3 days at our new home.

Related image

Image result for friends laughing gif


I wanted to start off with our adventures when I realized that I'd not even made a single post about Mumbai yet. Not fair. The city is not what I expected it to be. It's a lot a more and a lot less at the same time. Kolkata may be home, but Mumbai has given me too much in a very short while.

Image result for friends nodding gif





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipping Off Your "Humanity Switch"

How Does a Writer's Block feel?

You.